Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Snazzies: Shot 8/9/10/11/12 Complete

Hey Catherine,

I said today I would show you something took me a bit of time to put it together today. We are literally 2 shots away from introducing the Saggies into the screen and obviously throwing the girls commentary in. The swipe shot was particularly difficult to set up and then when I rendered it out I noticed a few unsightly patches of shadow so I turned them off and fixed the odd frame in Photoshop. I'm kind of fixing things as I notice them.

Snazzies Kickstarter Shot 8/9/10/11/12 from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

There are a few pacing issues which I have noticed with this so I may still chop a frame or two from some of the shots so we don't have any more lingering then necessary. I am also going to add a shot after they say "Saggie Jeans" which shows the screen (the 3 Saggie love hearts and then loading... Then we cut back to Rose (who looks at Flame) "now look what you've done". Back to screen videos load - enter Hitch.

xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment