Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Snazzies: Shot 8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15 Complete

Hey Catherine,

New day, new sections complete. I have quite a nice transition going through the most recent shots following Rose and back leading us into our screen for Saggy play. It doesn't always have to be this succinct but I just kind of went with it and it feels right. You should also notice how seamless the Slinkies music moves into the Saggies introduction which thankfully dovetails quite nicely.

Snazzies Kickstarter Shot 8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15 from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

I'm hoping the next round of shots goes smoother because there are less with all 3 of them (makes render times long and obviously I have to animate 3 characters not one). It would be nice to pull the trigger on the soundtrack for the Slinkies... Like I said they kind of need something. We probably should wait till we see the exterior, just to be cautious. I hope you like how the Saggies appear to me it feels quite seamless.

Anyway I hope you like the progress so far.

xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment