Thursday 9 February 2017

The Snazzies: Kickstarter Initial Final

Hey Catherine,

It took less time then I estimated so that's great it means we get to see the results sooner... I know we still have a little ways to go when it comes to addressing the eyes in the bin and obviously there is some playing with the sound pending. Now, lets get down to what we now have for this final video. I have a few impressions. Firstly music is a must quite frankly, the intro does sound kind of flat without it.

Snazzies Kickstarter Initial Final from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

I think we need to hold the black screen from the exterior into the interior just a little longer... They have already walked a few steps into the cinema in the next shot so I think that's a slight problem... The lack of music again in the intro doesn't follow through to when we have music on the interior. But we knew music was needed on the exterior... Other then that I'm happy but I do think a day playing with sound is necessary.

Anyway watch it yourself we will have to discuss.
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment