Friday 3 February 2017

The Snazzies Shot 1 - 3 REV A

Hey Catherine,

Here I am with a new shot we are officially on the last page of the script so I am in a bit of a celebratory mood. Just so you know Shot 3 encompasses the inner bin and the close angle shots you wanted with our blue hue. I also put the bin around them... it felt right. We also have Sparkle in Roses shot due to the camera angle (an because Sparkle is to the right of Rose. I had her giggling in the background... it made me laugh.

Snazzies Shot 1 - 3 REV A from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

I sent you that picture of Flame to get your opinion on the framing mainly. I didn't want to differ to much from your specification so that's why I kept them both very simple but the lighting really works. I also added a bit of rim shading to them to separate them from the pink tones of the bin. It really works so again I think its a good move. Anyway please enjoy this shot I will hold off on going further till I hear back from you.

Anyway let me know what you think!
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment