Tuesday 31 January 2017

The Snazzies Shot 1 - 2 REV B

Hey Catherine,

Okay the render is complete (it took time) I added 2 seconds to the proceedings of the full animation. Usually id render a frame and then just render the frames of animation but in this case the particles make it impossible... You can tell if something is amiss in the frames of an animation so we have to be careful. I have listened to all of the reservations and while I know there is a small amount of sound work due I'm happy.

Snazzies Shot 1 - 2 REV B from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

I have also knocked up a change log (some developers do this when they change elements of a job). I also followed this when knocking up REV B so if there is anything missing its because it wasn't mentioned to me on phone or via email. I will post the list below and yeah I hope you can see the changes within the video also but I exaggerated things a bit more they are a little less anatomically correct but convey the concept better.

CHANGE LOG - 31/01/2017

REV 2 - SHOT 2 - SNAZZIES KICKSTARTER ANIMATION

1. COMPLETE RE-RENDER SHOT 2 - ADDING MORE SPACE (SCENE/PARTICLES)
A. EXTENDED INTRO BY 24 FRAMES (SHOT_2_INTRO/SHOT_2_INTRO_PARTICLES)
B. EXTENDED BIN OPEN BY 24 FRAMES
C. COMP FRAMES FROM -24 TO 444 (ORIGINALLY FROM 0 TO 420)
D. BIN CLOSED FOR 24 FRAMES BEFORE OPEN (TO HEAR CAR DRIVE AWAY)
E. BIN CLOSES SAME PLACE BUT MORE FRAMES INBETWEEN
F. DELAY BEFORE EYES APPEAR

2. 2D EYE CONTROL
A. EYES FACE CAR ON OPENING
B. ROSE EYES (CENTER EYES) LOOK AT SPARKLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER "...LIKE CONFETTI"
C. MOVED FLAMES (LEFT EYES) TO REACT TO SPARKLE TOO

3. SHOT 2 COMP AUDIO
A. ADDING SPARKLE NOISE (OOH,AHH,ETC)
B. INCREASED CAR DRIVE AWAY SOUND TO +5DB
C. DELAY BEFORE VOICE SPEAKS

CHANGES PENDING
SOUND "THERE GOES THE BRIDAL GOWN" (NOT "GOWN)

Those are the changes... Hope you like!
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment