Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Snazzies: Introduction to Shot 1

Hey Catherine,

Okay while I do sort of understand what you are trying to do with your framing of this introduction to me it seems a little more like overthinking. To show the scene with sound but no one there will almost feel like there's a ghost on the loose. It wont translate well to people which is why I said to you we should make the sound of the intro the focal point entirely. Instead I animated some text to flow with the sound as we are lead in. (see video)

Snazzy Intro Test to Shot 1 from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

Basically we are being brought into a moment with sound only as the intro text scroll comes in. I animated the text to the sounds to make it more wacky. When we finally enter the car has left the scene leaving us with a shredding sound. We then throw in a couple of simple establishing shots before we get to a shot of the shredder looking over to the Bin where slinky eyes emerge. This for me is the way to go.

I hope you like it, please let me know what you think!
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment