Friday 27 January 2017

The Snazzies Shot 1 - 2

Hey Catherine,

I said it would be here and I am a man of my word... The delay has been mostly due to render times of which Shot 1 took about 3 days solid and Shot 2 took about 2 days on its own then I had to render out the eyes etc. So its been a bit of a long haul just for an introduction but we are there... Its due mostly to the amount of things we have in the scene all of which need lighting to be calculated etc then you have animation.

Snazzies Shot 1 - 2 from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

The video above shows Shot 1 - 2 and how they lean in to each other. Once again I am going to let you and Ross make the verdict here... but please do give weight to the fact that it takes time to render these out... So unless its something really game changing please keep changes here simple. Regardless, I think it conveys the message nicely... In case you were wondering the next shot is inside the bin before POV.

Okay, go away and discuss! Discuss!!
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment