Friday 20 January 2017

The Snazzies Shot 1 (with & without Music)

Hey Catherine,

Okay it finally finished rendering there is a minor hitch with the particles some of the later ones go black because of the lack of light in the front of the environment. Its a minor issue really so barring a re-render I think we can live with that. I also added a "click" sound after she screams at the shredder... as if she's hitting the switch it just feels better. It would however feel better if it was a thud (like she's smacking it).

Snazzies Shot 1 with Music from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

I did 2 versions of this animation one with a music track which conveys a bit of mystery (sneakiness) I think its perfect for the scene. Ultimately its up to you though it comes with some nice looping tracks but again its about $50.00. Either way I will leave it with you to decide. I think I will include Ross in our future posts as we are starting to get into nitty gritty things and I am probably too close to it to be objective.

Snazzies Shot 1 without Music from Free Fall Interactive on Vimeo.

Anyway I hope you like the video at least!
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment