Tuesday 7 April 2015

The Snazzies: Saggy Initial Turnaround

Hello Catherine,

Okay the initial turnaround is here for you approval. I haven't added the chains (as I mentioned in the prior post). I felt they were a little much. I didn't even know where to put them on the model. If you have them hanging that's more Maya dynamics (like the fur). I could rig the chains but again what do they need to do. You already have arms (I.E. the Belt). Anyway again please let me know if there is any more that needs doing before I get texturing. You may want to consult your artist about textures for the Saggy (just trying to save us time here) prior to me texturing. If you do please send me the textures you want.

I understand this is a bit of an overload of information, please check out my other posts and just confirm if/when you want me to texture. If you have any textures on hand that you want send/scan me them and ill apply them. Also let me know when Matilda comes back with the proposed texture changes on the Slinky. Once these are done I can get rigging and then you will have your models. When I am rigging though I am going to need a list of expressions you need the Saggy, etc to be able to do, etc. You may want to start researching that soon. Also think about how you want things to move, etc.

I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend!
xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment