Monday 27 April 2015

The Snazzies: Saggy Texture Turnaround Mk1

Hey Catherine,

Okay sorry it took a while to get this over but I think you will agree that it was worth the wait. I'm hoping that this is the final version as it took a while to get these textures working so nicely. That being said I still want you to be happy so please send this to whoever you need to. I know you like to confirm certain things and that's totally fine. Regardless I hope its acceptable. The boxer shorts were not easy to texture. I may have to charge you a little for alternate boxer short textures (when we get to that).
The only thing I'm not entirely happy with is the eyes but again that may be something we address down the line (when you make your millions). Apologies again for the speed but like I said the larger I make these the worse they are on slower internet speeds. Anyway these Saggies were coated in my jeans (the textures) so you will be leaving this little outing with a piece of me regardless lol. I have to go mow lawns now but I'll fix the Slinky tomorrow.

Anyway let me know what you think!
> xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment